To further advance those efforts, we will be creating a promotional video featuring samples of our members' work. To facilitate this, and to ensure that we put our best foot forward as well as to give all members and equal opportunity to be included, we will be showing and voting on clips at our next two meetings.
To have your clip included, here are the guidelines:
- Bring in your best clips, limited to 2 per member/company.
- Clips should brief, about 4-5 minutes in length.
- Clips can be of any part of the wedding, but should be a whole segment (eg. Prep, Vows, Post-Ceremony, Reception Highlights, Wedding Day Highlights, Dancing, Love Story), rather than a compilation of multiple weddings.
- Submissions must be presented on DVD, and a .mov file must be provided on a separate disc.
- No logos or identifying marks on clip or menu.
- DVDs should be labeled with the clip's title only (eg. Carrie and Mark, Prep), and have no company name so as to be anonymous.